October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey there! It really has been a long time since I've done one of these casual and relaxed posts, but here I am. I was intending to write a casual post about a week ago, explaining my thoughts on how this blog has been advancing, but I never got around to it. In that case, this post will have dual purposes; to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, and to explain a bit about what I am doing.

Let's start off with the blog work, because I want to end on a happy note.

As you can evidently see, my vision for this blog is far from what is actually occurring. I underestimated my workload and patience to do something like this, and as a result, I'm writing a fraction of the posts that I originally planned to. I am sure that you understand, but I would like to issue an apology if you are disappointed.

The one thing I am sure of is that I will continue to churn out posts in this fashion: with an idea and general theme in mind. While I may not be consistent all the time, I plan to get better over time. This does not mean a guaranteed post every week, but instead you will get a better idea of when I will post. Ultimately, the times that I will post will remain somewhat sporadic (to an extent, as you can expect Wednesdays will only have Weaboo Wednesday posts), while the number will be roughly the same as pre-changes.

Now that I've got that out of the way, I can move onto the celebratory part of this post.

Happy Thanksgiving! I do not celebrate Thanksgiving in the traditional sense, and by that I mean no, "I am thankful for..." poems. I still gorge myself in food (namely Turkey), and have relatives come over, but asides from that, it's really just another day for me. However I hope that you have had a nice day so far, and that you have also been eating good food in the company of others.

There isn't anything else that I really can say, so I'll leave you at that. This is Kevin, sitting at a nice and round 8 tonight, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik